The homes of Harvey O. and Marie Eddy Field. The top left is their first home at 400 Main St., Valparaiso, Porter County, Indiana. They occupied this home between 1907 and 1910. The second home, top right, is at 901 Oak St. also in Valparaiso. The family resided here from 1910 until they moved to the country. The country home, bottom left, was at Cooks Corners, North of Valparaiso. Here they lived until 1927 when they moved to Nappanee, Elkhart County, Indiana, to become the owners of the Nappanee Advance News. In Nappanee they lived at 805 W. Market, bottom right, until their deaths in February 1966. All these homes still exist today.